ANJ Outdoors 3-Zipper Design, the Most Durable Waterproof Case 2PK
Sale price $10.99 Regular price
- 100% WATERPROOF WITH THE SEAMLESS SEALING: Just check our reviews and you will know our waterproof bag’s superior capability of sealing and keeping your valuable stuffs dry!! Our Waterproof pouch features triple seal protection with a HEAVY-DUTY VELCRO OVERLAY, and is IPX8 lab certified up to 32 feet (10 meters) underwater for one hour. These features make the ANJ Waterproof pouch perfect for the beach, pool, water parks, boating, kayaking, fishing, camping, and sporting events.
- THE MOST DURABLE IN THE MARKET: Made of soft yet durable PVC material with a higher density, the ANJ waterproof pouch not only ensures the waterproof ability, but is also durable for your use. It provides all-weather protection from water, sand, dirt, dust, mud, and snow while you're on the go;
- DUAL PACK, DUAL PURPOSE: This two-pack features an opaque pouch that conveniently hides valuable possessions and ID’s to protect your privacy, while the transparent, sky blue waterproof pouch is touchscreen-friendly. ANJ waterproof pouches are made with a soft but durable PVC material that enables you to use your touch-screen without unsealing the pouch meaning you do not have to open the ANJ pouch to check emails, text, post pics, or make phone calls!
- EXTRA LARGE POUCH SIZE WITH EXTRA LONG, ADJUSTABLE STRAP: Our waterproof pouches measure 8.5” x 6.4” and hold smartphones as large as the iPhone 7 Plus. In addition, there is still plenty of room to fit other items such as wallets, IDs and keys. You can even fit one iPad Mini. The pouch strap is light-weight and made of heavy-duty nylon that is soft & flexible for your comfort, adjusts from 33”to 45” for waist sizes, and is long enough to be worn comfortably as a cross-body bag or shoulder purse
- LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANGTEE: At A&J Outdoors, your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. Anytime you are not happy with our products, just bring it back and we will give you a refund with no questions asked!